For now, I wanted to encourage you all to participate again in the Madison Area Music Awards.
The first round of voting is now open, through March 21. This round will determine who becomes final nominees. You do have to join the MAMAs (Madison Area Music Association) with a minimum $5 contribution but that money goes to help put musical instruments into schoolkids' hands, so it's a great cause. You don't have to live in Madison to vote.
* NOTE: You do not have to vote in all categories (tons of them)
* Be sure to do the FINAL REVIEW and do that part (see bottom of the category list)
* Don't forget these categories, please! You don't have to vote for the things below...I won't know who did of course....but just in case you are so inclined and want to know where to find me....
- JAZZ SONG (I have TWO original songs in this category - "Just One Person" and "The Edge of Tedjhara" from my recent Jazz EP)
- FOLK/AMERICANA ALBUM (My recent acoutic EP, "You Have 29 Messages")
- COVER BAND - Wild Heart is here (visit us at www.wildheart.ws!!!!)
- RECORDING STUDIO - Randy's Recording (my producer/engineer/cowriter/performing partner)
- STUDIO SOUND ENGINEER - Randy's Green/Randy's Recording