Monday, May 19, 2008

A friend of mine is missing in NC: Sallie Jordan Rohrbach

Sallie Rohrbach of Angier, NC
I do not know if I have many readers of my blog or not, but on the off chance that this might be helpful if some of you readers are in my "home" area of North Carolina...A friend of mine from high school, Sallie Rohrbach (pictured at right) of Angier, NC (near Raleigh), is missing and now apparently presumed dead, since someone has been charged with her murder. She was last seen in Charlotte, NC on Wednesday May 14.

This appears to be a good page for the "big picture" of the story as it progresses:
http://www.mahalo.com/Sallie_Rohrbach

I've posted a picture/info and some relevant links here:
http://www.tracyjanecomer.com/sallie.htm

Anyone who has information or has seen Sallie is asked to call the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department at 704-336-2311 or Crime Stoppers at 704-334-1600.

Sallie is a lovely person -- very sweet, happy, funny, loving and kind. I hope everyone will offer some prayers or positive vibes for her well-being.
Thanks,
Tracy

No comments: